Along the valley that connects the mining village of Ingurtosu to the sea there are some mining wells, including the Pozzo Gal, recently restored and transformed into a museum area on the life of the workers, and the imposing ruins of the Brassey washery, built in Naracauli around 1900, when the owner of the mine was the English noble Lord Brassey . The valley then ends in the splendid "Piscinas Dune" where the extracted mineral was transported, thanks to a small railway built in 1871, to then be embarked. At the end of the 19th century the presence of the Brassey washery, and later of the adjacent Pireddu washery, made Naracauli the true production center of the Ingurtosu mine. A residential settlement of a certain size also developed here, which together with Pitzinurri mainly housed the workers and their families. The village of Ingurtosu, on the other hand, was always characterized by the presence of the residences of managers, technicians, administrators and services. The Brassey washery was inaugurated by Thomas Alnutt Brassey on October 17, 1900. It was a state-of-the- art mechanical washery for those times. Very little remains of the building's structures, and practically nothing of the mechanical equipment of the laundry (except for a small melting furnace).
L'Aquila farmhouse, entering Costa Verde, in Arbus (SU) countryside in Sardinia.
Hidden in the wild Costa Verde, between mountain and sea, in Arbus (SU) countryside.